Submerged Arc Welding Flux for Steel Structure (sj101)
Model No.: sj101
1.the welding flux is fluorine alkali type sintered flux.
2. Grain size: 10-60(2.0-0.3mm) meshes.
A. Easy to deslag.
B. Sulfur removal, phosphor removal and anti-rust.
C. Fine appearance of weld (even in the narrow gap of deep slope entrance).
D. Metal welding seam: Good plastic toughness, low hydrogen content diffusion and fine properties of cold, heat and crack resistance.
1. welding flux is For low carbon, low alloy and pipeline steel.
2. welding flux is For thick wall structures of different high-tensile steels.
1. The oil contamination, moisture, iron rust and other foreign substances must beremoved from the welding joint.
2. It is better to weld under direct current.
3. Welding flux must be baked under 250-300°C for more than 2 hours
Chemical Compositions: (%)
welding flux Basicity B/w=1.6--1.8
Mechanial performance of the deposited metal:
|Wires||Standard Models|| S |
| B |
| Akv |
| HO8A |
| F4A2-HO8A |
| ≥340 |
| ≥420 |
| ≥27(-20ºC) |
| ≥22% |
Contact us if you need more details on Welding Flux. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Welding Material、Agglomerated Flux. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Welding Flux
Premium Related Products