Bull Nose Joint of PTFE Belt Made of Kevlar Material
Model No.: F8
Features of PTFE conveyor belts:
* high temperature resistance- it can continuously work under-140 to 260 degree celsius, max resist high temperature upto 360 degree celsius
* chemical resistance- it can resist all most of chemical medicines.
* non stick- it can easily remove all kinds of adhesives such as resin, paint and chemical medicine, easy to clean.
* good flex fatigue resistance- it has high tensile strength and excellent flex fatigue resistance. it's better for small wheels.
This year, we succesully become the only manufacturer in whole Asia authorized by Du pont to use Teflon trademark on our PTFE related products.
|Thickness||1.0mm+/0.001mm||Total Fabric + PTFE coating weight||390+10g/sqm|
|Strength of Warp yarn||1600N/5CM||Strength of Weft yarn||1500N/5CM|
* drying machine for non-woven textile, textile printing, silk-printing and dyeing machine.
* shrinking machine for garment fabric, high-frequency and UV dryer.
* conveyer belt for hot-air dryer, various of food baking, quick-frozen machines
* oiling machine for paper glazing and waxing, plant engineering
* seperating sheet for hardboard production etc
Bull nose joint is made from Kevlar material coated with PTFE resin. It has high strength and good abrasion resistance. It is widely used on PTFE mesh belt, and occasionally used on PTFE fiberglass Conveyor Belt. The common mesh size is 4×4MM. Contact us if you need more details on Joint. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Bull Nose Joint、Bull Nose. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Auxiliary material
Premium Related Products